Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 3, 2011

JR



"The skating is like, I killed it at that shit. There were only a handful of people in the world that skated as well as I did in their whole career. A couple of handful’s. That’s just undeniable that’s all on video.. .but skating they can hate me but they can’t say anything about my skateboarding."



"When someone tells me I’m the greatest, I say thank you, I do appreciate it. But it doesn’t change that I already feel like I’m the greatest. It doesn’t change that feeling. Whether they tell me that or not I still feel that way on a daily basis."

You think rapping is gonna get you more pussy then skateboarding?
Yeah skateboarding was just a stepping stone it was just a start.

http://www.jenkemmag.com/home/2011/03/03/jereme-rogers-artist-visionary-entrepreneur/

No comments:

Post a Comment