Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

THE STORY

One morning I woke up to see my extremely majestic dog, named Oaf lying at he foot of my bed. This was no un-ordinary moment, it was very sacred too me and every one else. Once I got out of bed I went into the kitchen to make some breakfast, and green tea. When I was eating I had a very intellectual conversation with my dog about what I was going to do for the rest of the day. So after about 30 min go by I got ready and headed out side to begin my journey. I walked over to my car and I got in, but my car now turned into a space ship, and these very strange looking creatures were in there to help me navigate. They were very contempt creatures though so I called them meeps, because they keep to their selves like all meeps should. The meeps had much nobility, and pride for what ever they did. Although they had no idea what vanity was, so they always made tssk sounds. I have been having some indifferences with the corruption of how the meeps have been treated. Iv known the meeps for about 20 minutes, but with great despair they vanished. The meeps gave me existential beliefs that I will hang on too. My car turned car into a car and I put a sublime CD in and listened. I saw an emasculated woman on the sidewalk and it made me cringe, then I looked next to me and a pseudo romantic couple was making love at a red light. To vulgarize the situation the woman weighed about 600 pounds so that also made me cringe. After seeing those two things it made me crave some theophany, so I stopped and got some. I then ended up being at a skate competition and the coarse was amazing, good ramp and rails everywhere. So after I massacred the contest I felt very transcendental, so I went to the dentist. My bohemian dentist was turgid, and he made my mouth hurt. When walking out of the dentist’s office the very ostentatious nurse winked at me. So I ended the day with a huge orgy, with the nurse and all her friends.     

No comments:

Post a Comment